Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

I make the rules in my kingdom

You cannot just come here and try to change something. You cannot even have an opinion. It's my land and I control it. Besides, everything is in perfect order. It might seem strange to you because you haven't seen perfection before. Therefore I understand your constant need to change things. In your world if you don't change something, as soon as it looks good  it will be damaged by others. There you have learnt to protect and to fight. These virtues I find noble and honourable, but here there's no need to use them. You are free to dream away and open  up your soul. What you see is called harmony. That's the term you use in your own world. The best example in case you don't remember how it feels like is probably from your childhood. Those perfect summer days when you were on vacation and your mother made you breakfast. Remember the sunshine and the smell of the air outside? When you felt like nothing bad can ever happen to you? That's what I am talking about. You don't want to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment