Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

No easy prey can be a trophy


“I am the mighty Leo, I'm sure you've heard of me. 
I am more fierce and agile than one could ever be.
With teeth so sharp, and claws so long
My roar's so strong and though it's wrong
I stand and roar, I cannot hold it back! 
No matter what my fellow lions say 
I want to wake and chase my prey
For not alone, we work in pack
Some like to sneak and to attack
Behind the other lion's back”
"This is no hunt, this is some sports event!"
Says he, the lion, having his soul bent
“They like to kill, they hate the game
And all they want is wealth and fame
When I'll be gone, please promise me
You'll find another to replace me
Someone who's fair and loves the game
Who cares much less of wealth and fame
For to be king in this old kingdom
                                                              One must bring trophies and have wisdom"







No comments:

Post a Comment