Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Don't be afraid of the bugs, they are our friends!



 
If you look closely you will see that they are not creepy at all. They have feathers made of crystals and precious stones and if you sing to them they stop moving and they fall asleep. I did this once to an ant hill. The ants have stopped moving and they all fell asleep. I know you think it's fairy dust that I use to make this trick but in fact it is not. It's just music. And they adore music. When you see them flying around a bright light, they just dance. They spin so quickly and they smile and have the best time of their life. Don't you feel sad when they hit the ground lifeless. They've just escaped their little bodies. Now they're butterflies and they can be seen dancing under the moonlight. Their dance is slow and gracious and their wings in the moonlight remind me of the wings of the swans on the blue river. I've seen it with my own eyes ! They've all said to me: Nonsense! There is no such thing. But I new they were wrong. The butterflies told me the secret. You just mix two cups of stardust  with a leaf of wisdom and some courage. Then you drink the potion. It can either transform you into a lizard or let you see the blue river. Since then I have  never been the same. Now the blue river flows through my veins. The little fish swim inside me. I bring life wherever I go. I put that smile on your face and the sparkle in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment